Wednesday 21 March 2018

Maricel Tulfo, the eldest daughter of Raffy Tulfo


One of TV5 Network’s leading male broadcast journalists, Raffy Tulfo, always seems to be highly opinionated every time he appears on television. The unapologetic judgment and unmatched dedication towards his work enabled him to be put on a pedestal as one of the most respected media personalities today. However, there will always be a private side to Raffy Tulfo and there is no other person who knows him better than his eldest daughter Maricel Tulfo.

She described her father as a cool person, whom she can share everything including her love life. Being a proud daddy’s girl, she also debunked the public’s perception about her father, saying he is different from what you see on television.



“He’s very cool about it and I really love him for that.”

Moreover, Maricel Tulfo admitted that one of her happiest bonding moments with her father was during their family vacation abroad because this situation allowed Raffy Tulfo to become the loving person she looks up to.

“We have a very good relationship. He is my dad and at the same time, he is my best friend”



However, their father and daughter relationship wasn’t always smooth-sailing. In her confession, this is what she said:

“There was a time when I stopped dating guys because I was afraid that if I introduced a guy to my dad he wouldn’t be open to me having a boyfriend.”




“But he came and talked to me out of nowhere and told me that it’s okay with him if I date guys as long as the suitor courts me at home so he would get to know him, too.“

Aside from Maricel Tulfo, she also has a younger sibling named Ralph Tulfo.




Did Maricel Tulfo change your opinion about Raffy Tulfo? What did you learn from their father and daughter relationship? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of husband hitting his wife in public goes viral

This incident caught on camera by a netizen named Richar Guinucay showing violence between a husband and wife is making buzz in social med...